25kg Grape Seed Eco BBQ & Heat Logs
No chemicals or binding agents and always dry!
Perfect for Burning on Open Fires, BBQ, Pizza Oven, Fire Pit & Wood Burners – The Greener Way to BBQ and Heat Your Home
Eco logs are manufactured in South Africa from compressed grape seeds. They’re ideal for both home heating and barbeque – no more dirty hands!
- Cleaner and greener way to heat your home. These Eco heat logs are extremely dry, easy to use and generate a huge amount of heat with just 5 logs.
- Perfect for burning on open fires, pizza ovens, fire pits & wood burners.
- Quick & easy to use, these Heat Logs heat up very quickly and reach high temperatures within 10 minutes.
- They have an efficient burn that produces very low residues, which means cleaner chimneys and flues.
- No artificial additives or chemicals.
- Eco Logs are environmentally friendly and release 30% less greenhouse gases.
HOW TO USE YOUR ECO FIRE & BBQ LOGS
Place 2 Eco Logs roughly 15cm apart from each other on a clean and stable surface.
Place 3 logs 1cm apart on the bottom logs and light 2 firelighters under the centre log.
Keep stacking the Eco Logs as indicated in step 2.
Allow the Eco Logs to reduce to coals as you would using traditional wood or charcoal.
Availability: In stock